Monday, February 8, 2010

Interview from an Artist to a Poet (Moon to Todd McKinney)

Moon: What is your deepest understanding of Poetry?

Todd: That it is poetry that deepens our understanding of how our emotions pyschological points of view make us diverse even in the deepest realm.

Moon: Do you have any influence?

Todd:Yes I do. My Influence comes from one source that makes us equal. It is the diverse cultural affairs of the human race that I am truly influenced by.

Moon: Any Favorite poet/writer or film?

Todd: Any man that sets his heart and mind to what he loves to do within common reason is my influence. I cannot honestly say that I have a Favorite.

Moon: Some cultural affairs have some negative aspects, is this included in inspiration to write? Some of them promote cruelty.

Todd: Yes it is in my inspiration though one may have fault or wrong influences. If the world had no wrongs or negative aspects this would defeat the balance of inspiration in itself.

Moon:Do you have any intention to change the society with what you write? Like you poem called Sin?

Todd: I have no intention to change the society in which we live, but wish to influence some higher understanding in life. A sense of wondering "Why?" People are going to be influenced by what draws to them. I have no control over this matter and and do not wish it as it is in that persons hands to be influenced. I am hoping my words will be used to its fullest potential to unite in a common cause of supporting poetic diversity to all. The freedom to write, of speech, and beliefs without judgments from others. What one man may find wrong may be right for another. To Bestow a gift above any other. A gift of love toward all humanity.

Moon: What excites you the most?

Todd: Excitement only comes to those who wish to become excited by sich deatail as I am one of them. I enjoy humanity doing what they love to do and fulfilling that desire. If no excitement for desire is there then a form of excitement will become desire for them later down the path. This desire is our urge of humanity to become enlightened through details of excitement. Where there is no desire there can be no excitement for them which is relation to unenlightenment of the senses that make us human.

Moon: What is your upmost desire now?

Todd: My desire is love, unity, purpose, foundation, aand oneness with all through rich diversity. Thus becoming closer to my creator through the senses.

Moon: You Sound Buddist. Do you follow there beliefs?

Todd: No. To some of the buddist it is believed that we must surpress/demolish our own ego. If we completely demolish our ego where then is our desire if not also the desire for something greater than yourself. The concepts are great in the world of buddism which make themselves unique. I cannot say that I am a buddist but they are indeed very positive people.

Moon: What then is your idea of God?

Todd: The gift of bestowal. The bestower who only wishes to give pleasure to his creatures/creation without anything in return. A true gift. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment